Monday, September 26, 2005

J'aime...et...Je n'aime pas..

J'aime la litterature. Je n'aime pas les maths.
J'aime parler francais. Je n'aime pas regarder la television. Je trouve ca tres inutile.
Yeah. That was the extent of my french lesson today. Yes, I know there are e's that don't have accents and the "ca" needs the upside-down and backwards question mark thingy underneath the c, but other than that! it's me writing in french! Whoo hoo!
Translation:
I like literature/reading. I don't like math. I like speaking french. I don't like watching television. I find it useless.
I finished the other fingerless glove I was making and so, finally, I have two of the same color! All I need to do is sew up the side seams. I could have done a three needle bind off, but I was without my dpns (double pointed needles) today.

No comments: