Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Memories...

..no, not the ones in the street light. But ones I treasure now that the force behind creating them is gone. I would give my right arm to spend my sleepy saturday mornings in rehearsal, half awake, taking blocking notation for future reference. To move on to the set, to graduate, as it were, into performance. I feel as though I have lost a part of me, vital to my happiness as a person. I feel incomplete without some faint promise of rehearsal, of the performance stress that I hated then, but miss now. So, for all the complaints, for all the tears, sweat, and curses beneath the breath, I would have it all back again. And that's a good thing to know about oneself, if it's frustrating right now. So please enjoy the memories if they are meaningful to you, and if not, please enjoy the look into my treasured past.













No comments: