Wednesday, November 02, 2005

TWO DAYS!!!!

MAH! The Sound of Music opens it's invisible curtains in two days! I'm really excited. I understand that's rather an odd thing, being excited for opening when most actors are terrified. I'm happy because it means we're getting into the final stage of this show.
Yes, there was a hint of "I wish this was over" in that. It's been a trial and tribulation. Sadly, there have been a few more trials that tribulations, but the latter seem to be grand enough to make up for the former.
I did finally get my nun-ette costume last night! It's really spiffing! The cute thing is, that in the costume, I end up looking rather like a nurse from World War One, than a Benedictine Postulant in 1938. But it's super cute. So now I'm completely costumed and don't have to perform in my street clothes.
I need to post some pictures of the Nuns, maybe I'll have five seconds to do that later tonight.

No comments: