Monday, January 23, 2012

Status Quo

Nothing terribly profound to say tonight.  School went well today.  I think I am going to enjoy Mondays.  They start with Stage Management class, then into Costume Lab, and end with Scenic Fundies.  I thought I might dread the last class, but after today I think (hope) I'll enjoy it and push myself to excel in it.
I am still plugging away at my 365 Project over on Flickr.  I just need to whip out my camera more often during the day to take some more pictures for this here lil bloggy.
Anyway, it seems like there was something I was going to review here..oh yes!
Would it be interesting to read little interviews about shops in my neighborhood?  Art Stores I like, coffee shops, knitting stores, which thrift stores are best, etc?  I was thinking about it today.

Leave a comment letting me know what you think!

xoxo Anna

No comments: